Columbine Hills Children’s Ministry
Children’s Christmas Play…. “The best Christmas Pageant Ever” by Samuel French
Performance: Saturday December, 14 2013 at 7:00 pm
Sunday December 15, 2013 at 10:15 am
Kids Christmas Party………… Saturday December 7, 2013 at 7:00 – 8:00 pm
Following dress rehearsal from 4:00pm – 7:00 pm
When We Meet:
- Sunday School – 9:00am to 10:00am
- Worship Service – 10:15am to around 11:30am
Every Wednesday from 6:30pm to 7:30pm:
- The Edge Youth Group
- Kids Quest Bible Study
- Adult Bible Study
Our Mission Statement:
Love God, Love People, Reach Out
Our Core Values:
- Worship – We desire to lead authentic, Christ-centered, Spirit-led lives that glorify God.
- Families – We commit to partner with families to raise up believers who love God with all their heart, soul, mind and strength.
- Transformation – We introduce people to the transforming love of Christ.
- Spiritual Growth – We pursue full devotion to Jesus Christ through Biblical and relevant teaching, prayer, studying God’s Word, and discipleship.
- Connecting – We build Godly relationships and are committed to connecting with one another.
- Serving – We impact the world by serving those in need within our doors, in our community, and around the world.